Unique Cooking Experience in the White Mountains
Details for Unique Cooking Experience in the White Mountains
White Mountain Research Center is hiring full time & part time, seasonal cooks (April-Oct) at all their stations. Seeking responsible, self-motivated, friendly individuals to prepare breakfast & dinner for groups of 10-50 people. Duties include ordering/shopping for food & supplies on a budget, meal preparation, minor housekeeping, greeting/communicating with groups. $19.24-$25.39/hr. includes shift differential, overtime and some benefits. Must be reliable and flexible, have basic computer skills and have current DL with a clean driving record. For more info visit www.wmrc.edu or to apply email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employee Type
- Full Time
- Mammoth Town Manager Declares Local Emergency
- Extreme Cold Could Break Ten-Year Record Monday-Wednesday
- Evacuations Ordered for Sections of June Lake and Long Valley Due to Avalanche Danger
- Amanda Rice Wins Third Spot on Town Council by Six Votes
- Prescribed Fires Start Up Again
- Tioga, Sonora Pass Closed for the Season
- Still Too Close to Call; Local Races Could Change
- Still Waiting; Final Local Elections Outcomes Undetermined
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.